The SBI PO notification was released on the 21.4.18 for 2000 vacancies. However, the online application process was closed now. The SBI PO exam dates will be conducted on 1.7.18/7.7.18/8.7.18. The online exam will be conducted on various shifts at different examination centres. The candidates who have filled the online applications can download their admit cards now. SBI PO admit card has been released on 18.6.18 at its official website itself. The aspirants can check out for exam pattern, syllabus, previous year exam papers and SBI PO mock test along with cut off for SBI PO prevalently.
State bank of India conducts online exam for probationary officers in the national level search. Every year lakhs of people are applying for the posts whereas few lakhs are selected and called out. Aspirants have to go until the interview to get selected in the SBI PO exam in order to be employed as JMGS scale 1. Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- SBI PO Exam Date 2018 (Prelims): 1st, 7th, & 8th July 2018
- SBI PO Result Date: 15th July 2018
- SBI PO Mains Call Letter Date: 20th July 2018
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 4th August 2018
- SBI PO Mains Result Date: 20th August 2018
- SBI PO Interview Call Letter: 1st September 2018
- Group Exercises & Interview Date: 24th Sep to 12th Oct 2018
- SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date: 1st November 2018
What can one expect in SBI PO 2018?
When compared to last year, this year SBI PO 2018 has come out with two major changes.
Firstly, the sectional time limit has been introduced
Secondly, there is nosectional cut off. Based on the candidates’ performance in each phase, the selection of the candidates will be based.
Age criteria: 21-30 years
Educational qualification: Degree from any recognized university.
After entering as SBI PO one can get promoted to various levels of posts for which a pure preparation from lots of online material, taking SBI PO mock tests are necessary.
The career growth of an SBI PO is mentioned below-
- Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager, JMGS – I)
- Deputy Manager (MMGS)
- Manager (MMGS)
- Chief Manager (MMGS)
- Assistant General Manager (SMGS)
- Deputy General Manager (TEGS)
- Chief General Manager (TEGS)
- General Manager (TEGS)
Selection procedure of the SBI PO involves three steps
- Preliminary Exam (Objective)
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- Group Exercise and Interview
This year new exam pattern is introduced and the total duration is 60 minutes.
|English||30||30||60minutes time duration|
The applicants may approach both prelims and main SBI PO 2018 in different ways. There are so many free preparation materials, SBI PO Mock Test available in the paid and free sites. In paid sites, students can take a number of SBI PO Mock testsand as it runs along with the timer, the contenders can set time for any particular test to know whether they abide by the timing boundaries.