If you observe many different products like clothing, blankets, towels, and hand-made items, many of them use woven labels. This is because these labels make for an elegant and cost-effective way to identify a brand or maker. If you have a business, you may want to consider using customized labels for your items, too.
What are the Advantages of a Woven-Type Label?
Woven clothing labels not only let people know about you and your business, they have many other advantages as well, such as:
- You can use it for just about anything, including clothes, jackets, bags, towels and bathrobes, hats and scarves, handmade products, and more.
- They make your products look elegant and professional.
- There are many styles, colors, and fonts to choose from.
- They can be custom-made, combining your preferred background, font color and lettering, and even an icon. You can also choose one, two, or three lines.
- They’re easy to saw on or attach.
- Some makers like It’s Mine! offer low minimum orders.
Other Uses of Personalized Labels
Apart from branding, personalized woven labels can also be used as identification tags for your personal stuff, from your cellphone pouch to your gloves or hat. You can also use them as name and/or clothing labels for kids and seniors. Moreover, you can have them made especially for attaching to your presents, giving them a more personalized and sophisticated look and feel.
Things to Know Before Ordering Woven Clothing Labels
Before placing your order for your labels, it’s best to find the following out first:
- What do you want your label to say?Do you want it to display just your business name or do you want to include your area or phone number or even your slogan?You may also want to ask the supplier if they can use your own logo or not.
- Do you need additional characters or special ones?In some cases, label makers may be able to add more characters than usual, but this is something you would want to confirm. The same goes with special characters that you may want to include.
- What color do you want? Label makers offer a huge selection of colors, both for the lettering and background. You can choose from the options available.
- How many do you need?You should determine how many pieces you need. Bulk orders might be priced lower, depending on the company, while others allow really low minimum orders.
- How soon do you need it? Some suppliers don’t accept rush orders and they have a set number of weeks for shipping. Anyway, as a business, it’s always best to order in advance.
- How much do they charge for shipping? Different companies may have different policies when it comes to delivery. They may have options like First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail, and International Priority Mail, but the costs vary.
There are so many uses for woven labels, and the best time to have them is now. Whether it’s for your personal use or for your businesses, you’d be glad to have your stock of custom labels on hand.