As the primary obligation of the services from newworld-air.com news portal,
- Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service/or download from the service/ or delay in such information or service. Even if newworld-air news portal or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages,
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages; the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Also, the portal ensures that no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this site. With the access a portal that does not fall under newworld-air through its portal, please understand that the information does not lie in the legal premise of portal and the portal is bound to eliminate the responsibility of the information, and that the portal primarily and secondarily has no control over the content included by the members that website. In addition, the link to the portal site does not mean that there is any intended endorsement or acceptance of any responsibility for the content, or the usage of the portal.
- Indemnification. It is agreed by the inclusive parties to indemnify, defend and hold harmless use and intended the news portal and the respective officers, directors, employees, licensors, agents, suppliers and any third party members to impart the service from and against any of the losses, expenses, damages and costs that includes reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (inclusive of negligent acts or wrongful conduct) from the first who is involved in the process or any other aide or entity that access the services on the portal.
- Third party rights. The inclusive provisions of paragraphs by the means of use of the service and indemnification are sought to benefit the portal and in the better reserves of its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party member inclusive in the service. Each of the individuals or entities hence has he the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Term termination. The agreement that holds on the portal may be terminated by either party without any prior notice with authoritative right at any instant and for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs include all the priorities that are legally bound with the geographical and political aspects that are relative to the parties involved.
- Miscellaneous. The agreement shall all be governed and construed in the accordance to the as enacted India with the terms and conditions as applicable to the agreements made and subjected to be practices and coordinated in india. It has to agreed that any legal action or proceeding between portal and the parties involved for any purpose that falls in the concern of the agreement and the obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction that are based on the regulatory forms in india . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the service must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. The failure of the portal to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this agreement. The portal also may assign its rights and duties under the agreement to any party at any time without been on the prior notice.