Cocker Spaniel is the very common dog breed that most of the dog owners have across the world. Whether you own American Cocker Spaniel or English Cocker Spaniel, your cocker friend has grooming necessities that you need to take care of over and over again. It does not mean that you have to count on professional groomers all the time to groom your adorable cocker. You can also handle the grooming needs of your cocker if you have the best set of cocker grooming tool at your home. If you still have not bought any set of clippers then you can get any from the marketplace.
Advantages & Disadvantages Using Grooming Clippers
Thankfully, there are different manufacturers that offer high-quality clippers for cocker spaniels’ grooming needs. When you are thinking to buy best clippers for your cocker spaniel, you need to check out pros and cons of cocker clippers. Let us reveal the facts of grooming clippers.
- Electric grooming clippers can trim the fur of cocker fast as well as precisely.
- You can use one set of clippers to trim different pets at your home and you do not need to spend bucks calling professional every time.
- You can give different cuts as well as styles to your cocker and other pets.
- You can easily manage clippers and use different blades to trim your pet.
- If you can handle clippers with care then you can groom your cocker for a long time.
- The common complain that every cocker grooming clippers owner has with clippers, the sound. Your adorable cocker can be frightened listening noise from the clipper.
- You need to maintain the clippers well if you want to use them for a long time. You need to do oiling, cleaning as well as sharpening its blades each time after use.
Always buy the right clippers according to the length of fur of your cocker; otherwise, you may nick skin of your dog.
Keep Your Cocker’s Fur Tangle & Odor Free
Being a cocker spaniel owner, you need to maintain a regularity to groom your loving and furry friend. Generally, the growth rate of fur of cocker spaniels is faster than other breeds. Hence, you need to trim the fur in every six to eight weeks. Clip cocker’s fur after every 14 days, brush hair daily to prevent tangled and matted fur, trim fur from back, face, head as well as neck, cut paw fur with tiny scissor and bath your pet in every three months to provide glossy and tangle free fur.
How to choose the High-Quality Clippers?
It is true that you can get the large range of clippers in the marketplace for a grooming purpose of your loving cocker spaniel. The hard job is to find the best clippers for your pet. Hence, you can go through reviews of another customer prior to buying clippers for your cocker. Always choose the right clippers for your cocker that you can groom your pet without harming skin as well as look. Check the top list of cocker clippers that you can by the best one.